Hygrocybes

Re: Hygrocybes

Postby Leif Goodwin » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:52 am

Sheila Lillie wrote:also from the same supplier I got The Genus Agaricus in Britain by Geoffrey Kibby published Nov 2011

Thanks, I did not know about that one. Another phone call to the bank manage is in order ...
Fungi and Nature Photography: http://www.leifgoodwin.co.uk/Fungi/Fungi.html
Leif Goodwin

Postby Andreas Gminder » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:06 am

Hello,

Mal Greaves wrote:Even Andreas is out of stock at the moment.
Mal

out of stock doesn't mean, that the book is not available anymore. It just means, that we have no book at the momnent for direct delivery. But it is always useful to ask us, when it will be on stock again, because this request might be the one what tells us, that we have to re-order it ;-)) We try to keep our stock small, what sometimes leeds to a waiting time, but which allows us to keep the prices a little lower then most others.

What concerns the Hygrocybe by BOERTMAN: It will be on stock again in some days. As it is not very heavy, it can be sent by letter, so the p/p costs will be appr. 8,50 or may be 9 Euro to Britain.
I will try to establish a PayPal account for payments from UK, as 25 BPS bank costs is unacceptable!

best regards,
Andreas
Andreas Gminder

Postby Sheila Lillie » Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:47 pm

It was not that expensive approx £16 I am not that knowledgeable on Agaricus and have found this very well set out , excellent descriptions and colour photo's, key to species,all I need now to find some so I can use the book.
Sheila
Sheila Lillie

Postby Chris Johnson » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:14 am

Leif Goodwin wrote:
Sheila Lillie wrote:also from the same supplier I got The Genus Agaricus in Britain by Geoffrey Kibby published Nov 2011

Thanks, I did not know about that one. Another phone call to the bank manage is in order ...

I doubt your bank manager will stock it ;).

All Geoffrey's Keys are also available direct from the author. His contact details are on the inside front cover of Field Mycology (FieldMycol@yahoo.co.uk)

Chris
Chris Johnson

Previous

Return to Book Reviews