Full membership entitles the subscriber to:
1. Full voting rights.
2. The quarterly Forayer magazine.
3. A membership card.
4. Public liability insurance cover when foraying (subject to foraying with an approved group or solo).
5. Access to stains and reagents, plus other saleable items not available to the public
6. Access to the CATE2 database
7. Free diagnostic services.
8. DVDs as available (currently in production)
9. Introduction to a local Trust-member group.
10, Microscopy training.
Associate membership includes the Forayer magazine and access to certain non-chemical supplies and diagnostic services.
For the cost of joining the Trust at either level please refer to the Membership section.